Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bad Blogger

No joke…being a working mother is HARD. Why didn’t anyone tell me this?? I have no time for anything except work and Conrad. This is my own doing, of course, because anytime I’m not at work I want to spend time with him! Therefore things like cleaning the house, the laundry, me working out, this blog all get put on the back burner.  I mean, come on, wouldn’t you want to spend all your free time with this little guy??




I’ll have to do another day-in-the-life post soon because now that I’m back to work, it’s a totally different ball game than it was when I was at home. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE my job, and if I have to go back to work, I’m glad it was back to a place I like, but I’d much rather prefer to stay with my little one all day. At least until he’s a bit older. I KNOW that being a SAHM is very difficult but because of all the issues I dealt with during Conrad’s first four months that he was at home with me, I know I’d be up for the challenge. My SAHM friends say they have their own times when they wish they were back at work but I think it’s that way for everyone – grass is always greener and all that. I have to remember that trying to do it all will only make me drive myself crazy!

 
Since Conrad is STILL not sleeping through the night – yes, something that we are going to attempt to work on this month – it’s hard for me to develop a schedule in the morning to work out, have breakfast, do my hair, take a shower (jk…only some mornings…) and all that. Then at night since I want to spend as much time as possible with him, the only time I have to get stuff done is after he is in bed which is around 8pm…and I’m exhausted and want to spend time with the husband. Woe is me…I have a great job, great family, beautiful house to take care of. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.  I just have to keep telling myself that when I have a 9 hour workday, 10 loads of laundry to do, haven’t showered, and a baby that still wakes up at 2am every night. First world problems, first world problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment